skip to main | skip to sidebar
Good Eatin'

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Peanut Butter Noodles


This is another kid friendly recipe that is loved by all. Don't let the title scare you away- it's not super peanut buttery. If you've tried the satay chicken it's a lot like that in a way. This is a quick dinner and like I said, it's good. You can use spaghetti noodles with it but I use these noodles.

You can also add any vegetables like julienned carrots or broccoli.

Peanut Butter Noodles
1 lb chicken
1 T oil
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
3 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoons peanut butter
1 1/2 tablespoons honey
couple drops sesame oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
8 ounces soba noodles
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1/4 cup chopped peanuts
handful chopped cilantro

Saute chicken in oil until done. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until tender according o package directions. Drain. Meanwhile, combine chicken broth, ginger, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, and garlic in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until peanut butter melts and is heated through. Add noodles, and toss to coat. Garnish with green onions, peanuts, and cilantro.
Posted by Angie at 7:08 PM
Labels: asian, main dish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • asian (3)
  • bbq (3)
  • bread (3)
  • breakfast (1)
  • cookies (3)
  • crock pot (1)
  • desserts (14)
  • drinks (1)
  • italian (4)
  • lunch (1)
  • main dish (21)
  • mexican (2)
  • pasta (2)
  • salads (1)
  • side dish (2)
  • soups (2)
search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com
I'm a recipe freak. I guess you'd call it one of my hobbies. I love trying new recipes from the internet, cookbooks, friends, or whatever. My family doesn't often get a recipe made more than once unless we really like it. I get bored making the same stuff all the time too. Unfortunately you can't taste test these recipes here. You'll have to make them yourself but I'll tell you if I think they're good or not.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (4)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (1)
      • Peanut Butter Noodles
  • ►  2008 (23)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)