I am not a breakfast person. At all. Most mornings I detest the thought of even thinking about what to eat. I am not an oatmeal person either. Never liked it. But, out of desperation to find something to eat for breakfast I found this recipe and it's my new favorite breakfast. And it's oatmeal. I'm sure my mom is shocked at this moment. I have made this every morning for the past few weeks and I love it. It's a basic recipe but I really love it so I thought I'd better share it here.
Super Good Oatmeal
1/3 c old fashioned oatmeal
2/3 c water
Put water and oatmeal in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 5 minutes on medium power. Add:
1/4 c milk
1 T brown sugar (to taste)
small handful dried cranberries
small handful coconut
1 T wheat germ
Mix and enjoy!
1/3 c old fashioned oatmeal
2/3 c water
Put water and oatmeal in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 5 minutes on medium power. Add:
1/4 c milk
1 T brown sugar (to taste)
small handful dried cranberries
small handful coconut
1 T wheat germ
Mix and enjoy!
1 comment:
How funny! I could eat most breakfasts for any meal! I am so a breakfast person. I'll have to try this. Yum! Now if only I could get my kids to eat oatmeal. Or ANYTHING but cereal for breakfast. Hmmmm.....
Post a Comment